The first day in South-Tyrol 南蒂罗儿之旅的第一天
The beginning of a holiday dream? 梦之旅的开始?
30.08.2008
24 °C
Today we arrived at the most expensive hotel we have been to so far.
今天我们来到目前为止去过的最昂贵的酒店。
It's not that this hotel would be the most luxury one, the reason that we have chosen this one is that it is specialized on families with small kids.
该酒店并不是因为豪华才昂贵,而是因为这家酒店是专门为携带孩子一同前来享受的家庭而服务的(也就是只有带孩子的家庭才能去,其他的都不行)。
So besides having nice rooms, good food, being located at a nice location, it offers taking care of kids and even small babies, including large playing and entertainment areas, whilst the parents can relax at various facilities of the hotel or can visit some of the beautiful natural places of the South-Tyrol/Dolomites area nearby.
因此,除了舒适的客房、美味佳肴以及极好的地理位置外,该酒店还负责专门照看小朋友和婴幼儿,及其游玩的大面积娱乐场所,与此同时,爸爸妈妈们可以享受酒店里提供的各种设施,或者到大自然中欣赏南蒂罗儿(都洛米特斯)的美景。
This was our first impression of the small family suite where we are going to stay.
It shows the big parents bed, with a small baby bed in front.
这是我们对入住家庭套房的第一印象。
相片上是爸爸妈妈睡的大床,前面为婴儿床。
Part of the bathroom.
浴室的一角。
It's too big to capture on photo. It has got separate bathtub, shower and everything else you need. Very spacy.
浴室太大,很难拍到全景,其中淋浴与浴缸是分别开来的,还有其他房客需要的东西,非常宽敞。
Toilet and bidet, also with a place to change baby's diapers.
卫生间和洗脚池,还有婴儿的尿布台。
More views of the main room.
更多主房的相片。
To the back is the exit to the balcony.
其后面是阳台的出口处。
Some views from our balcony.
从我们阳台观望的一些景色。
Right below is the hotel garden.
正下方是酒店的花园。
Just opposite the hotel is a cable car going up the mountains.
正对着酒店是通往山上的缆车。
In the distance we can already see some of the beautiful dolomites mountains right from our balcony.
从我们的阳台远眺,即可看到都洛米特斯山的部分美景。
More views of the hotel garden.
酒店花园的更多景色。
Seems nice for sun-bathing.
日光浴的好地方。
As the weather was so nice we left the hotel for a short walk right on the day of our arrival.
由于天气格外的好,我们刚到达酒店,便迫不及待地到户外走动。
Here are some outside views of our hotel.
这是我们入住酒店的一些外景。
This mouse (its name is Lino) is next to the entrance.
这只名叫利洛的老鼠雕像位于酒店入口处。
Our route began with walking through a few streets of St. Ulrich, a small tourist town.
我们先参观圣乌而利赫小镇的一些主要街道。
Then the town ended and we entered a forest.
然后离开小镇,进入一片森林中。
Our route should lead to a small church, from where we can see the famous mountain "Langkofel" very nicely.
我们要去参观一个小教堂,在那里可以看到美丽的朗科菲山。
Here you can already see parts of this mountain in the background.
在这里已经可以看到这座山的一部份景色。
So pretty much every picture is showing Langkofel now.
现在我们拍了很多朗科菲山的美景。
Hope our viewers won't get bored of it.
希望读者朋友们不要感到厌倦。
We liked this mountain's shape a lot.
我们都非常喜欢这座山的形状。
And the farther we went, the more we could see of it.
而且走得越远,看得就越多。
Finally we reached the place with the church.
最后我们到达了教堂。
It's name is St. Jakob.
名字叫圣亚克。
It was really nice to rest there, having a very nice view.
这里的确是个休息的好地方,有那么多美景供欣赏。
Finally we had to leave, as the sun would go down soon.
最后我们不得不离开,因为太阳就快下山了。
But whilst going back we could still get some more views of Langkofel.
不过回程的路上,我们还是见到更多郎科菲山的美景。
On the way back we passed by this nice hotel.
在回程的路上我们经过一家美丽的酒店。
And we finally had some Italian type food for dinner.
最后我们去吃意大利晚餐。
Posted by R and K 14:07 Archived in Italy Tagged tourist_sites Comments (0)