Bleckwand 布莱克旺德山
Nice view on Wolfgangsee 沃尔夫冈湖的美景
31.07.2008 25 °C
Today we went to the Bleckwand for hiking, it was the first time for me to hike so steep and high mountain after giving birth to our baby. Before hiking, I thought maybe I would be very tired, but actually I was not, and the feeling of reaching the top of the mountain was so nice.
今天我们去布莱克旺德山徒步行,这是我产后第一次爬又陡又高的山,之前我还在想可能会累得半死,可事实上却一点也不累,而且到达山顶的那种感觉超好。
At the begining, the route was going up, so my honey carried the baby.
一开始路段是直线向上,所以由老公来背宝宝。
Look, our baby was sleeping so sweet.
看,我们的宝贝睡得多香啊!
Comparing with my honey, I did not need carry anything, was it too unfair? hehe!
和老公相比,我什么都不用背,是不是很不公平呀?呵呵!
On the mountain, we could see the beautiful Wolfgangsee.
在山上,我们可以看到美丽的沃尔夫冈湖。
Here the scenery was nice, right?
这里的景色很不错,是吧?
Now we reached the top of the mountain.
现在我们到达山顶了。
My honey put down our baby, and take a rest here.
老公把宝宝放下来,并且在此休息。
Our baby got sweaty, so I helped her to change the clothes.
我们的宝宝出了一身汗,所以我帮她换衣服。
Look, our baby was so happy.
瞧我们的宝贝笑得多开心呀!
We are a happy family!
我们是幸福的一家子!
Now we were ready to go down the moutain, so it was the time for me to carry our baby.
此刻我们准备下山,因此轮到我来背宝宝。
Posted by R and K 11:20 Archived in Austria Tagged tourist_sites