Ödseen 玉德希湖
Visting two lovely lakes with our baby带着我们的宝宝游玩两个美丽的湖泊
27.07.2008 28 °C
Today we went to Ödseen for hiking. This time we did not take the baby-buggy, but used the baby- trage (I don't know how to say this in English), because one part of the route was steep, using the baby-trage would be much more convenient.
今天我们去玉德希湖徒步行。这次我们没有用儿童车,而是用婴儿背带,因为有一段路很陡峭,用背带会更方便些。
We started hiking from this small and quiet lake.
我们从这个安静的小湖开始出发。
Hiking with the baby-trage could make us walk much more faster.
用婴儿背带徒步行可以让我们走得更快些。
We quickly reached Großer Ödsee, a small lake with lovely surroundings.
我们很快就来到一个名叫大玉德希的小湖。
We found that many families came here to swim or boat.
我们发现有许多家庭来这里游泳或是划船。
Now we left the lake, and started walking into the forest...
现在我们离开了小湖,开始走进一片森林……
... then we arrived another beautiful lake, called Kleiner Ödsee...
……后来我们来到另外一个名叫小玉德希的美丽湖泊……
...and took a short break.
……并且在那里休息片刻。
After resting, we continued hiking up to the mountain.
休息完,我们继续上路。
We would arrive the steep part of the route soon.
我们很快就要到达陡峭的路段。
When we came to the foot of the steep route, my honey asked me to give him the baby, because he did not want to let me feel too tired. He was a gentleman, wasn't him?
当我们来到陡峭路段的山脚下,老公要我把宝宝给他,因为他不想让我太累。他真是个绅士,不是么?
Now we arrived the destination, and took a break again.
此刻我们到达目的地,并在此再次休息。
Our baby liked sucking her small fist.
我们的宝宝喜欢吮吸她的小拳头。
"Papa, I am thirsty!"
“爸爸,我口渴!”
" Let me try some beer, ok?"
“让我尝尝啤酒,好么?”
"I think the beer is much more tasty than Mama's milk, right? Papa!"
“我想啤酒一定比妈妈的奶水好喝,是吧?爸爸!”
"Papa said that I am still too small, can not drink the beer, so disappointed!"
“爸爸说我还太小,不能喝啤酒,真扫兴!”
"Mama always likes taking pictures with me, but now I am not happy, because I can not drink the beer!"
“妈妈总喜欢和我拍照,可是现在我笑不起来,因为我没喝到啤酒!”
Now we started going down, because the route was too steep, we had to use the walking sticks.
我们开始下山了,由于路段陡峭,我们不得不用助行棍。
Posted by R and K 00:37 Archived in Austria Tagged tourist_sites