Gosausee 岣梢湖
A beautiful lake 一个美丽的湖
26.08.2007 29 °C
Today the weather was perfect for outdoor sports, so we did not want to stay at home and waste such beautiful sunshine and fresh air as usual.
今天的天气对于进行户外运动来说那是再好不过了,所以我们和往常一样,绝对不会浪费那么灿烂的阳光和新鲜的空气而呆在家里面。
This time we went to Gosausee in Upper Austria. It is a very popular place for hiking. Not only the kids, but also the old people, all the ages can find the enjoyment in Gosausee.
这次我们去上奥地利州的岣梢湖,这个地方非常适合徒步行。不论是小孩,还是老人,各个年纪的人都可以在这里找到各自的乐趣。
In Gosausee, people can see the highest mountain in Upper Austria, Dachstein, 2995m. This mountain is always covered by snow and glaciers in the four seasons.
在岣梢湖,人们可以看到上奥地利州的最高峰,海拔2995米的达赫斯坦山。这座山一年四季都被冰雪覆盖着。
Actually, the Gosausee has two parts, one big and one small. The big one is in front of the Gosausee hotel, the visitors can find it directly after parking the cars. It is a very beautiful lake. But the small one is not as beautiful as the big one, it is much more deeper in the forest, passing by the big one, still have to take more than one hour to reach there. So most of the pictures we took today are from the big Gosausee.
事实上,岣梢湖分为两部分,一大一小。大的位于岣梢湖酒店正前方,游人停好车后便可以直接一眼望到这个美丽的湖泊。但是小的岣梢湖就没有大的那么好看了,而且位于森林深处,需要经过大的佝梢湖之后,还要徒步行走一个多小时后才能到达。因此今天所拍到的像片,几乎都是在大的岣梢湖那拍的。
On my right side, there was a souvenir shop, but we did not go there, because today our main goal was hiking, not shopping, hehe!
在我的右手边,有一家纪念品商店,但是我们没有过去看,因为今天的主要任务是徒步行,而非购物,呵呵!
Gosausee Hotel, many visitors come here tasting the delicious food, while enjoying the nice view.
这就是岣梢湖酒店,许多游人来这里一边品尝美食,一边欣赏美景。
In front of the hotel, there is a ground for visitors to watch the Dachstein.
在酒店的正前方,有个供游人观赏达赫斯坦山的场所。
On this ground, there is a man-made fountain.
在这个场所上,有个人造喷泉。
At such a beautiful place, of course we wanted to take some pictures here...
在这样美丽的地方,我们肯定要多拍几张像片啦……
...a little closer...
……近点……
...much more closer, haha!
……再近点,呵呵!
Now we turned to the right side, and started hiking around the whole Gosausee.
现在我们向右边出发,准备徒步行走完整个岣梢湖。
It is a beautiful lake, isn't it?
多美的湖泊呀,不是么?
" Where is my left leg?"
“我的左腿呢?”
"Haha, it is here!"
“哈哈,在这儿呢!”
There were many families coming here to swim or bask in the warm sunshine.
有许多家庭来这里游泳或是晒太阳。
Could you find something in the lake?
你能发现湖里有什么东西么?
This big trumpet is not for speaking, but for listening to the sound of water.
这个大喇叭不是用来传音的,而是用来听水声的。
Washing hands beside the strange fountains.
在这个奇怪的喷泉旁洗手。
Look, what a clean lake!
看,湖水多清澈呀!
Now we had already finished half round of the big Gosausee, and started to visit the small one first, and then came back to finish another part of the big one. (sounds like a little complicated, right? hehe!)
现在我们已经走完一半的大岣梢湖了,接下来要去参观小岣梢湖,最后再倒回来完成大岣梢湖剩下的那一部分。(听起来好象有点复杂,对吧?呵呵!)
Before reaching the small Gosausee, we should go through a forest. In this picture, you can see a woody tower for hunting.
在到达小岣梢湖前,我们要穿过一片森林。像片上,可以看到一个供猎人打猎用的木制望台。
On the way to the small Gosausee, we still wanted to take some pictures with the Dachstein, hehe!
在前往小岣梢湖的途中,我们还是不忘要和达赫斯坦山合影下,呵呵!
After more than one hour hiking, we had already been very sweaty, because most of the routes were steep, too tired for hiking.
走了大概一个多小时,我们已经满身大汗了,因为许多路段都很陡峭,走起来非常辛苦。
Now we sat down for a while to have a rest. Looking at my honey's red face, already could guess how tired he was, hehe!
现在我们坐下来休息一下。看我老公那红扑扑的脸蛋,已经可以猜到他有多累了,呵呵!
One part of the small Gosausee. Comparing with the big one, this one is really too small, and has not so much nice views to enjoy.
这是小岣梢湖的一部分,和大的相比,这里实在太小了,而且也没有多少景色可以观赏的。
But we were hungry now, so we had to find some place to sit down, and took a simple picnic beside the small Gosausee.
但是现在我们肚子饿了,只好找个地方坐下,在小岣梢湖旁简单地野餐一下。
After eating, we continued going back to the big Gosausee.
餐后,我们便继续返回大岣梢湖。
Now we had already been at another part of the big Gosausee. In this picture, we found some interesting petrifactions of the ancient halobios.
现在我们已经到达大岣梢湖的另外一部分。像片上,我们发现一些有趣的古代海洋生物化石。
Can you recognize all of them?
你能辨别出它们么?
" Water is energy". It shows people that how the water making the energy.
“水是一种能源”。这里给人们展示水是如何制造能源的。
These glass containers have different color waters of the lake, and each one can make different sound.
这些玻璃容器里装着不同颜色的湖水,每个容器都发出各自不同的声响。
After about 5 hours hiking, we arrived our start location--Gosausee Hotel again.
徒步行走了大概5个小时,我们又回到了起点——岣梢湖酒店。
Posted by R and K 06:19 Archived in Austria Tagged tourist_sites