The second day of our Austrian mountains tour 奥地利山之行的第二天
Heiligenblut, Grossglockner House, Edelweissspitze and Tappenkarsee. 海立根布鲁特小乡村、大格洛克纳大楼、火绒草峰和塔彭卡湖。
15.07.2007 32 °C
We got up in the early morning, because today we had many places to visit.
今天我们起了大早,因为要去参观很多景点。
After taking the breakfast, we drove to the train station. We needed taking a special train to Kärnten. Actually it is not so far from Bad Gastein to Heiligenblut, but there is only one big tunnel connecting these two places, so only taking the train can reach the destination. As for the special train, one part is for the passengers, and another part is for the cars, very interesting.
吃过早餐,我们驾车前往火车站。这回需要乘坐特殊的火车去克恩顿州。其实从巴得嘎斯坦到海立根布鲁特不是很远,但只有一条大隧道将两地连接在一起,所以非乘火车不可。至于说是特殊的火车,那是因为火车的一部分载客,另一部分则是载车,很有意思。
Bad Gastein train station.
巴得嘎斯坦火车站。
From this picture, we can see that people driving the car into the parking place on the train.
像片上可以看到人们把车开进火车里的停车处。
This part is for the passengers...
火车的这一部分是载客的……
...and this part is for the cars. Now my honey already parked our car, and walking to me.
……而这一部分是载车的。此刻我老公已经停好车,正向我走来。
Inside of the train, very clean and comfortable.
车厢内,非常洁净和舒适。
After about 10 minutes, passing through the tunnel, we arrived in Känten.
大概过了10分钟,穿过隧道,我们来到了克恩顿州。
In this picture, my honey just was ready to drive our car out...
在这张像片里,我老公正准备把车开出来……
...our car was more and more closer to me...
……我们的车离我越来越近了……
...now I could get in the car.
……现在我可以上车了。
Driving out from the train station, it took us about 45 minutes to arrive in Heiligenblut. It is a small village, but why it is so famous and popular? Because in this village, people can see the highest mountain in Austria, Grossglockner (3798m).
从火车站出来,大概45分钟的车程,我们到达了海立根布鲁特。这是个小乡村,但是为什么她会那么有名又那么受人欢迎呢?其原因在于人们可以在这里观赏到奥地利的最高峰——海拔3798米的大格洛克纳山。
In this picture, you can see the Grossglockner surrounded by a few clouds.
像片上可以看到大格洛克纳山被一些云朵环绕着。
The church in Heiligenblut.
海立根布鲁特小教堂。
The marmot is the famous animal in this area.
土拨鼠是这里有名的小动物。
Many souvenir shops in Heiligenblut.
村里有许多纪念品商店。
Such a cute marmot, no wander I like it so much, hehe!
如此可爱的土拨鼠,难怪我会那么喜欢它,呵呵!
Now we went to visit the Grossglockner information office.
On the corner of the information office, there is a fox specimen...
现在我们去参观大格洛克纳山信息室。该室的一角摆放着一只狐狸标本……
...and a marten specimen.
……和一只貂鼠标本。
Walking out from the information office, we went to visit the church in Heiligenblut.
从信息室出来,我们去参观海立根布鲁特小教堂。
In this picture, the old woman was collecting the empty candle boxes.
像片里,这位老妇人在收集烧完了的蜡烛盒。
Inside of the church.
教堂的内部。
Usually people, who want to climb Grossglockner, visit this church before climbing to pray for good weather and coming back healthy.
通常人们在攀登大格洛克纳山之前,总喜欢来这座教堂里祈盼好天气,以及能够平安返回。
In this iron cage, a statue is lying in it, I do not know who he is.
在这个铁笼子里,有个雕像躺在里面,我不知道他是谁。
Now we arrived in the churchyard.
现在我们来到教堂后的墓地。
This iron book records the names and the dead times for all the people who died while climbing the Grossglockner. There are more than 100 names of unfortunate people listed in that book.
这本铁书记载着所有攀登大格洛克纳山遇难者的姓名和死亡时间,总共大概有100人以上。
The big iron logo for the mountain rescue. In the middle of it, there is a Edelweiss, the national flower of Austria.
这是山峰紧急救援会的铁质标志。其中间有个火绒草,它就是奥地利的国花。
In Heiligenblut, almost all the souvenir shops are selling the marmot toys.
在海立根布鲁特,几乎每家纪念品商店都出售土拨鼠玩具。
I like them very much!
我好喜欢它们哦!
Various crystal stuff also are famous souvenirs in this village.
各式各样的水晶制品也是这个村里有名的纪念品。
My honey and me all like marmot so much, so we baught one which could make the real sound, very cute! Besides, we gave him a name, Murmi ( the nickname from the German "Murmeltier").
老公和我都非常喜欢土拨鼠,所以我们买了一只连同叫声都仿真的土拨鼠玩具,非常可爱!此外,我们还给他取名叫“慕尔眯”(德语的昵称)。
A big marmot toy sitting on the bike, looked so funny!
一只巨大的土拨鼠玩具坐在自行车后座上,看起来真逗!
On the way back to our parking place, we still wanted to take a picture in this lovely village for the last time.
在返回停车处的路上,我们还想在这美丽的小乡村里最后留影纪念一下。
Haha, our new kid Murmi, he is very cute, isn'n he?
哈哈,我们的新孩子“慕尔眯”,他很可爱,是吧?
Now we were driving up to the Grossglockner.
现在我们驾车前往大格洛克纳山。
We were more and more closer to the Grossglockner.
我们离大格洛克纳山越来越近了。
In the middle of the road, we found a nice waterfall, then stopped and took some pictures with it.
半途中,我们发现了这个美丽的瀑布,于是下车拍了几张像片。
During the peak time for traveling, there are not available parking places in the Grossglockner House, so we had to park our car on the roadside, and then took the bus.
在这样的旅游高峰期,大格洛克纳大楼处停车位都满了,所以我们只好把车停在路旁,然后乘坐专用巴士上山。
In this picture, the tunnel on the mountain was the right one which we passed through by bus.
像片里山上的隧道正是我们乘坐巴士要经过的地方。
In the tunnel, we could see our parking place.
在隧道里,可以看到山下我们停车的地方。
Now we reached the "Franz Josef's Hoehe".
现在我们到了“弗朗茨. 约瑟夫高原平台”。
It is the closest place to see the Grossglockner.
这个位置是观赏大格洛克纳山最近的地方。
Many people were looking at the lovely marmots.
许多游客在看可爱的土拨鼠。
Haha, can you find the marmots?
哈哈,你们可以找到土拨鼠吗?
"Hello, I am marmot, am I cute?"
“哈啰,我是土拨鼠,我可爱吗?”
"Oh no, too many people are looking at me, I am so shy, I'd better turn my back to them."
“哦,不!太多人在看我了,我都好害羞了,还是把后背转向他们好了。”
In this picture, you can imagine that how many visitors coming here. The parking place was just a small part of the whole one.
从这张像片里,可以想象得到来这里的游客有多少。这个停车处只是全部的一小部分。
Do you know who is this statue? He is Sissi's husband, Franz!
知道这个雕像是谁吗?他就是茜茜公主的丈夫弗朗茨国王!
Now we were a little hungry, so sat down in front of Franz, and began to our picnic, hehe!
此刻我们肚子有点饿了,于是就坐在弗朗茨国王的面前开始野餐,呵呵!
Many souvenir shops again!
又是许多纪念品商店!
Wow, my lovely marmots, I like them so much!!!!
哇,我可爱的土拨鼠,我太喜欢它们啦!!!
On the foot of Grossglockner House, there was a huge TV which playing the live competition of bicycle.
在大格洛克纳大楼脚下,有个巨大的电视正在现场直播自行车比赛。
Beside the Grossglockner, there is a small lake.
大格洛克纳山旁边,有个小湖。
Leaving the Franz-Josefs-Hoehe, we went to Edelweissspitze (2571m) to visit other beautiful mountains, small part of the Alps.
离开弗朗茨.约瑟夫高原平台后,我们前往海拔2571米的火绒草峰,到那观赏阿尔卑斯山脉的一小部分壮丽山峰。
On the way to the Edelweissspitze, we found a landmark of Land Salzburg.
在去往火绒草峰的路上,我们看到了萨尔兹堡州的地标。
The restaurant on top of the Edelweissspitze.
火绒草峰峰顶上的餐馆。
Now I could show you the map of small part of the Alps.
现在我可以向大家展示下一小部分阿尔卑斯山脉的地图。
These beautiful mountains really looked like the paintings.
这些壮丽的山峰看上去真象是幅油画。
Behind me is the mountain Wiesbachhorn (3570m).
在我身后是海拔3570米的威士巴赫宏山。
On this mountain people can do skiing at any time of year, even in the middle of summer!
在这座山上,人们可以在每年的任何时候前去滑雪,即便是在夏季中期。
Standing on this tower, people can see the charming Alps.
站在这个瞭望台上,可以观赏到迷人的阿尔卑斯山脉。
Still had so many visitors here.
这里还是一样有许多游客。
Sitting down, drinking a beer, felt so nice, hehe!
坐下来,喝点啤酒,感觉还不错,呵呵!
Austrian flag.
奥地利国旗。
Nice to meet them again, my lovely marmots!
很高兴再次见到你们,我可爱的土拨鼠!
We had to say good-bye to Edelweissspitze in the Grossglockner-region, and continued our way to the Tappenkarsee, where we parked our car.
现在我们不得不离开大格洛克纳山区的火绒草峰,继续前往塔彭卡湖,也是我们下一个停车的地方。
Before arrived the hut, we needed hiking for about 2 hours. So we changed the hiking shoes, and carried the food, water, clothes and other things as much as possible. That was the reason why our bags were very heavy.
在到达小木屋前,需要爬山2个小时左右才能到达,所以我们换上了登山鞋,带上食物、饮料、换洗的衣服和其他生活用品,尽可能地带齐全些。这也是为什么我们的背包会如此重的缘故。
Many creeks on this mountain.
山上有许多小溪。
Carrying such a heavy bag, I was very easy to get sweaty.
背这样重的背包,让我很快就汗流浃背。
My back already could not be straight, such a heavy bag!!!
我的后背已经无法挺起来了,这包实在太重了!!!
Although I was already very tired, looking at such beautiful wild flowers, I still did not forget to take a picture for them.
尽管我已经很累了,但看到如此美丽的野花,仍不忘拍上一张像片。
Now the road became flat, and we could see the Tappenkarsee, so suddenly I was very happy, and full of energy again, haha!
此刻的山路变得平坦了,我们也看到了塔彭卡湖了,顿时我感到非常兴奋,再次精力充沛起来,哈哈!
People transfer the food and drinks by boat in the mountian.
在山上,人们用小船传送食物和酒水。
In this picture, we found a small boat with a box of beer.
像片里,我们发现一只载着一箱啤酒的小船。
"Is it our hut?"
“那是我们的小木屋吗?”
"Oh my God, our hut is there, so far!"
“哦,我的天啊,我们的小木屋还那么远啊!”
The cow was already waiting for us.
这头牛早已在等着我们的到来了。
The Tappenkarsee in the sunset.
夕阳下的塔彭卡湖。
Our hut was already not so far from us.
小木屋已经离我们不远了。
Our hut!
我们的小木屋!
Now entered it...
现在走进去……
...the room in the hut is very small, only one simple wash basin, no place for shower, and one public toilet outside.
……木屋里的客房非常小,只有一个简陋的洗手池,没有冲凉的地方,外面有个公用卫生间。
Two bunk beds.
两张双层床。
Because it was already very late when we arrived the hut, so the kitchen did not offer the hot food, we had to take the cold one.
由于我们到小木屋的时候天色已晚,所以厨房早就停止供应热食,我们只好吃冷盘。
In the hut, we found a marmot specimen, I liked it so much, then took a picture for it.
在小木屋里,我们发现有只土拨鼠标本,我很喜欢它,于是就给它拍了张像片。
Posted by R and K 04:35 Archived in Austria Tagged tourist_sites