Nazogl, 2057m 海拔2057米的纳佐格山
The highest mountain we had been so far! 我们目前攀过的最高山峰。
01.07.2007 22 °C
On the first day of July, we chose Nazogl for hiking. This mountian is located in Steiermark. It was the highest mountain we had been so far.
在七月的第一天,我们选择攀登纳佐格山。这座山位于施泰尔马克州,是我们目前为止攀过的最高山峰。
The height of Nazogl is 2057m, but when people climb down it, need go through another aside mountian to go down, it is higher than the Nazogl, so totally height is 2100m.
纳佐格山海拔高度为2057米,但是在下山的时侯,要经过旁边的另外一座山,其高度要比纳佐格山还高,所以总共累计高度为2100米。
The first peak that we climbed is the "Nazogl", which is the peak slightly left off the middle of this picture.
像片中间稍微偏左的第一个山顶就是纳佐格山顶。
After parking, my honey used the GPS to search for the right way to the mountain.
停好车后,我老公就用GPS搜索通往纳佐格山的确切路线。
The first part of our climb was only moderately steep, leading through an "Alm" area with some huts.
我们攀登的第一部分路线,仅仅为普通陡峭程度,且途经一片高山草原区。草原区上有不少的木屋。
Some of those huts are used for farming cows, others for selling food and drinks to the tourists, and a few can be rent by tourists.
那些木屋,有些用来畜养牛群,有些用来向游客出售食品和饮料,有些则供游客租用。
In Austria, you can find many old people hiking or taking some other outdoor sports.
在奥地利,可以发现很多老人前来爬山,或是进行其他的一些户外运动。
In the picture, I was looking at the map of this hiking area. There are many different height mountains, Nazogl is just the one of them.
在这张像片里,我正在查看这片登山区的地图。地图上显示了许多不同海拔高度的山峰,纳佐格山只是其中的一座。
There were many cows in this hiking area.
在这片登山区里有许多牛。
This cow seemed like feeling itching somewhere, so it used its body to rub the woods.
这头牛看上去好象哪里有点痒,于是就用自己的身体去摩擦木头挠痒。
There were many more cows in front of us.
我们的前面还有更多的牛群。
Now we reached the foot of Nazogl. The yellow guideposts show us different routes to different mountains.
现在到了纳佐格山脚下。黄色的路标告诉我们不同的路径通往不同的山峰。
My honey likes climbing rocks so much, even this kind of small rock at the foot of Nazogl, he also wanted to climb.
我老公非常喜欢攀岩,就连这种小岩石也不放过,都要爬上去过把瘾。
Now we reached a forest, there were many fallen trees blocking the route.
现在我们到达一片森林,许多伐倒的树木挡在路中。
Maybe after 2 hours, I felt a little bit tired, and began hiking slower...
大概过了2个小时,我感觉有点累了,于是就开始放慢登山的步伐……
...and then had a rest to see the nice landscape around.
……然后就停下来休息一会儿,看看周围的美景。
Another fallen tree again! At that time, my honey asked me to be careful, because there was some turpentine on it...
又一棵伐倒的树木!那时,我老公叫我要小心点,因为树上有一些松脂油……
...but I still got the turpentine on my hands, too careless!
……可我的双手还是沾到了,太不小心了我!
Look, my back was so sweaty!
看,我的后背被汗水浸透了!
We climbed higher and higher, now not far from the top anymore.
我们爬得越来越高,现在离山顶也越来越近了。
It took us about 3 hours to reach the top of mountain.
我们花了大概3个小时到达山顶。
I was very happy to reach the top.
很高兴好不容易到达山顶了。
Our lunch: bread with salmom, vegetables and fuit.
我们的午餐:三文鱼面包、蔬菜和水果。
On the top of mountain, it was very cold and windy, so we had to wear the outdoor jackets.
山顶上,天气非常的冷,而且风又特别的大,所以我们不得不穿上外套。
Usually on the top of each mountain in Austria, there is a box beside the cross. In the box, there is a book and a pen, people can use them to sign their names and write down everything what they want to say.
在奥地利,通常在每个山顶上的十字架旁都有一个盒子。盒子里面有一本本子和一只笔,供人们写下自己的名字以及其他想要说的内容。
In this picture, I was trying to open the iron box, but it was too tight.
在这张像片里,我正在试着打开铁盒子,但是实在太紧了。
Oh my God, poor Karen! I almost exerted all of my strength to open the box, but still could not!
天啊,可怜的我!我几乎用尽全身力气去打开这个盒子,可就是怎么也打不开!
So later I had to ask my honey to help me. Obviously he was much more stronger than me, and easy to open the box...
后来只好向老公救助。显然他的力气比我大得多,一下子就打开盒子了……
...and then he began to write something...
……然后他就在本子上写了些东西……
...after finished writing, he put them back into the box...
……写完后就把本子放进盒子里……
...and closed it.
……最后盖上盒子。
Before leaving the top of mountian, we took some pictures for the beautiful landscape around.
在下山前,我们为周围的美景拍了几张像片。
Now we were going down the mountain.
现在我们正在下山。
There were many different wild flowers...
一路上可以看到许多不同的野花……
...and many strange rock formations.
……还有许多稀奇古怪的岩石。
These rocks are shaped by water, ie rain.
这些岩石都是经过流水冲刷形成的,比如雨水。
It will pour down the rocks, and slowly dissolve the surface of these type of rocks and more and more engrave the rocks with strange patterns.
雨水倾泻于岩石上,渐渐地溶解其表面,于是就形成了各种奇怪条纹的岩石。
The longer we went down again, the more the rocks were replaced by plants and forest...
我们走的越远,就有越多的树林取代了岩石……
...until we finally reached the "civilization" again...
……直到我们再次进入了“人类文明社会”……
...and were welcomed by this cute cow, watching us interestingly.
……这头可爱的牛有趣地盯着我们看,好象是在欢迎我们的到来。
From this picture, you could see clearly the route we had hiked.
从这张像片上,可以清楚地看到我们所走过得路线。
The red route means climbing up, the green route means going down, and the blue cross means the top of Nazogl.
红色路线代表上山,绿色路线代表下山,蓝色十字架代表纳佐格山顶。
I felt so proud when we came back to our car, but I almost could not believe that I could reach such a high mountain in my life, liked dreaming!
回到停车位的时侯,我感到非常的骄傲,但还是几乎不敢相信我这辈子会爬那么高的一座山,象是在做梦一样!
My honey said that we would climb higher and higher in the future, it could be much more interesting. Oh my God……
我老公说以后我们要爬得越来越高,那样就会更加有趣。我的天啊……
Posted by R and K 15:05 Archived in Austria Tagged tourist_sites