A Travellerspoint blog

The third day in Spain 西班牙之旅的第三天

A cute small town Nerja 可爱的小镇内尔哈

sunny 30 °C

During our vacation in Spain we were staying in Nerja, a small town at the "Costa del Sol" (sunny coast), just half an hour drive east of the city of Malaga.

在西班牙度假期间,我们住在一个名叫内尔哈的小镇上。这个小镇位于阳光海岸,距离马拉加市中心东部仅仅一个半小时的车程。

100_7175.jpg

Our third day should be an easy, relaxing day, so we just walked around in Nerja, to find out what nice things we could see in this small town.

度假的第三天,应该是简单轻松的一天,于是我们就在内尔哈小镇上四处转悠,寻找一些值得欣赏的美丽景色或是有趣的事物。

100_7181.jpg

First we started to go south to the nearest beach from our apartment.

首先从位于我们所住酒店公寓南边最近的海滩开始。

It was just a 5 minutes walk to reach there.

仅仅步行5分钟便到达了目的地。

100_7185.jpg

At noon, many people came to the beach to enjoy the nice sunshine and sea.

中午时分,许多游客来到海滩上沐浴着灿烂的阳光,欣赏着无边的大海。

100_7186.jpg

It was very pity that I could not completely enjoy such a beautiful beach, just because of my period.

很遗憾,由于身体不适的缘故,使我无法在如此美丽的海滩上尽情享受。

100_7187.jpg

On the beach, we found many pregnant women wearing the bikini, some of them were walking around, and some of them were swimming.

在海滩上,我们发现许多穿着比基尼的孕妇,有的四处散步,有的游泳戏水。

100_7189.jpg

100_7192.jpg

To our surprise we saw many Spanish people camping in a tent right at the beach.

令我们感到惊讶的是,许多西班牙人在海滩上搭起帐篷露营。

This sure is the cheapest form of stay!

的确是呆在这里最省钱的办法!

100_7193.jpg

Except for swimming, some people also came here to do some fishing.

除了游泳外,还有些人来这里钓鱼。

100_7194.jpg

We could see the stones in the sea clearly.

我们可以清楚地看到海里的石块。

100_7238.jpg

100_7198.jpg

Along the beach there are always some nice view points, so we took the opportunity to ask people to take pictures for us.

沿着海滩,总有许多美丽的景点,因此我们有很多机会让别人帮我们拍照。

100_7199.jpg

100_7200.jpg

100_7205.jpg

100_7207.jpg

100_7188.jpg

The lifeguards were watching around.

救生员四处巡逻。

100_7208.jpg

100_7209.jpg

100_7212.jpg

Many colorful flowers.

许多五颜六色的鲜花。

100_7214.jpg

Stopping at an internet cafe to check for mail and weather, though weather in southern Spain is every day the same: Hot and sunny.

尽管西班牙南部的天气每天几乎都是一样的炎热晴朗,但我们还是到一家网吧查看下气象预报和电子邮件。

100_7370.jpg

At every tourist place they also have many shops, and most of them seemed to have good prices, too.

在每个旅游景点处都会有许多商店,而且大多价格合理。

Look, I was trying a straw hat, looked not so bad, but I did not buy it.

看,我正在试戴一顶草帽,看起来还不错,不过我没有买。

100_7222.jpg

A Mexico restaurant in the small town.

小镇上的墨西哥餐馆。

100_7230.jpg

Later we reached the most famous view point of Nerja: The Balcon d'Europe.

接着我们到了内尔哈小镇最著名的景点——欧洲阳台。

100_7232.jpg

100_7235.jpg

100_7243.jpg

We were posing there for many pictures, hehe!

我们在这里拍了许多合影,呵呵!

100_7245.jpg

100_7253.jpg

100_7255.jpg

100_7258.jpg

100_7260.jpg

This was a Spanish King, who liked this place so much that he called it "Balcon d'Europe".

这是一位西班牙国王的雕像,他非常喜欢这个地方,故取名为“欧洲阳台”。

100_7261.jpg

100_7264.jpg

What a beautiful boulevard is leading to Balcon d'Europe!

美丽的林荫大道通往“欧洲阳台”!

100_7263.jpg

100_7265.jpg

It seemed that not only humans liked that place, as we could see many cats there...

好象不仅仅是人类喜欢那个地方,因为我们还发现有许多猫咪在那儿……

100_7272.jpg

...and my honey could not resist to touch one of them.

……我的老公忍不住上前抚摸其中的一只小猫咪。

100_7268.jpg

100_7277.jpg

We decided to take lunch at this beautiful place.

我们决定在这美丽的地方吃午餐。

Hehe, very nice menu. Made it easy to chose!

呵呵,好漂亮的菜单,一目了然,很容易点菜!

100_7281.jpg

As for drinks, we had "Sangria" again...

我们又点了水果葡萄酒……

100_7287.jpg

100_7292.jpg

...and Paella for food. I ordered the noodle Paella, and my honey ordered the rice one, but they all tasted similarly.

……以及帕艾拉作为主食。我点的是帕艾拉海鲜米粉,我老公点的是帕艾拉海鲜饭,但是两种的味道都是一样的。

100_7296.jpg

Obviously we were not the only ones who felt hungry. ;)

可见不是只有我们感到饥饿。;)

100_7300.jpg

The cute little cat was always looking at me, and hoped me could give her some food to eat. Then I fed her some mushrooms, she liked them so much.

这只可爱的小猫咪一直看着我,希望我能给她点吃的,于是我给了她一些蘑菇,她很喜欢吃。

100_7303.jpg

After finishing the lunch, we continued our visiting along the beach.

吃完午餐,我们沿着海滩继续游玩。

100_7313.jpg

Here was really very beautiful, no wonder we did not feel tired of taking many pictures at the same place, hehe...

这里的景色的确非常漂亮,难怪我们不厌其烦地在此拍了好多像片,呵呵……

100_7314.jpg

100_7316.jpg

100_7318.jpg

In such a hot summer, we liked eating some icecream.

在这样如此炎热的夏季,我们喜欢吃些冰激凌。

Look, I baught a lemon icecream stick, so yummy!

看,我买了一只柠檬冰激凌棒,可好吃呢!

100_7332.jpg

After the long walking, we decided to have a rest at the beach. Then we put two big towels on the sands to sit down. But few minutes later, my honey felt tired and wanted to sleep for a while. When he was sleeping, I played with a cute little bear which we just baught in the shop. His name is Costa, we also looked him as one of our family members, our kid, hehe...

走了许久,我们决定在海滩上休息一下。于是我们用准备好了的两大块浴巾铺在沙滩上坐下歇息。但是没过几分钟,我老公就感到有些疲惫,想躺下来睡一小会儿。在他睡着的时侯,我在一旁和一只刚买的可爱的小毛毛熊玩耍。他的名字叫科斯达,我们把他当作家庭一分子,我们的儿子,呵呵……

I put Costa on my honey's forehead, looked so funny...

我把科斯达放在老公的额头上,看起来蛮搞笑的……

100_7333.jpg

...and then let Costa kiss my honey.

……然后让科斯达和我老公亲嘴。

100_7343.jpg

" Papa Papa, wake up!! "

“爸爸,爸爸,醒醒啊!”

100_7359.jpg

" Honey, wake up! Costa and I are hungry now, let's go to take dinner, ok? "

“亲爱的,醒醒啊!科斯达和我现在都肚子饿了,我们一起去吃晚餐吧,好吗?”

100_7361.jpg

" Oh my God, Papa' leg is so dirty! "

“噢,我的天啊,爸爸的腿好脏哦!”

100_7367.jpg

" Papa, don't sleep any more! I find many beautiful girls, do you also want to have a look?"

“爸爸,别再睡了!我看到许多漂亮妹妹,你也想看看吗?”

100_7379.jpg

Costa and I did not stop bothering my honey, then finally he could not sleep any more. When he woke up, I tried to take a picture for our family, but my arm was too short, our heads looked so big, haha...

斯科达和我不停地打扰老公休息,最后他实在睡不下去了。等他醒来的时侯,我试着自拍,来张全家福,可惜我的手臂太短了,我们的头看起来好大哦,哈哈……

100_7385.jpg

100_7389.jpg

Now we were going to leave the beach to take a dinner.

现在我们准备离开海滩去吃晚餐。

On the hot sands, it was difficult to walk with the slippers, but when I took them off, my feet felt very painful.

在这热得发烫的沙滩上,穿着拖鞋很难行走,但是当我脱掉拖鞋后,我的双脚被烫得疼死了。

100_7390.jpg

There were many different restaurants along the beach.

沿着海滩有许多各种各样的餐馆。

100_7392.jpg

So nice barbecue...

好香的烧烤啊……

100_7394.jpg

... wow, smell so good!

……哇,实在太香了!

100_7402.jpg

Later we decided to choose this restaurant to take dinner.

最后我们选择这家餐馆吃晚餐。

I ordered the barbecue chicken, and my honey ordered barbecue fish.

我点了烤鸡肉,我老公点了烤鱼。

100_7406.jpg

I was too hungry, already had no patience to wait for my honey eating together, the barbecue looked so nice, hehe...

我实在太饿了,已经没有耐心等老公一起进餐了,这些烧烤看起来实在太诱人了,呵呵……

However, this was the most expensive dinner we had eaten so far, to be honest, the food tasted not as good as its looking , we all thought it was not worthy for this price. How disappointed we were!

然而,这是我们目前为止吃过最贵的晚餐,说实话,味道没有看上去的那么好吃,我们都觉得这样的晚餐不值这个价格,蛮失望的!

100_7409.jpg

After finishing the dinner and leaving the beach, we continued visiting the small town.

吃过晚餐,离开海滩后,我们继续参观小镇。

100_7410.jpg

100_7422.jpg

We found a Chinese (HK) restaurant, but the business looked not so good, just only few people were eating inside.

我们看到一家中国(香港)餐馆,生意看上去不是很好,没有几个人在里面用餐。

100_7423.jpg

On the street, we found a very shabby moto bike, hehe...

在街上,我们还看到一辆非常破旧的摩托车,呵呵……

How shabby is it? Just look at the picture carefully, then you will know!

有多破旧?仔细看看像片,你就知道了!

100_7426.jpg

Now it was already very late at night, the street was very quiet, but very beautiful.

此刻已经很晚了,街道非常的安静,但是很漂亮。

100_7427.jpg

We happened to find a very beautiful decoration shop still opening...

无意间我们看到了一家非常华丽的饰品店还在营业……

100_7428.jpg

...but when we entered the shop, just only few minutes, the boss told us that it was the right time to close the shop. What a pity!

……但是当我们刚进去没几分钟,老板就告诉我们关店的时间到了。真可惜!

100_7449.jpg

Coming out from the shop, we found some street performers were playing Indian music, sounded very nice! At the same time, one of them was selling their music CD, 5 Euro for each, not so expensive!

从饰品店出来后,我们看到几位街道艺人在演奏印第安乐曲,听起来很不错!同时,其中的一人走出来出售他们自己灌的音乐CD,一张5欧元,蛮便宜的!

100_7453.jpg

Haha...so many different materials earrings, necklaces and bracelets, they are always the favorite things for many girls.

哈哈……好多各种质地材料做成的耳环,项链和手链,这些一直都是许多女生的最爱。

Posted by R and K 13:40 Archived in Spain Tagged tourist_sites

Email this entryFacebookStumbleUpon

Table of contents

Be the first to comment on this entry.

Comments on this blog entry are now closed to non-Travellerspoint members. You can still leave a comment if you are a member of Travellerspoint.

Login