Travel in June-- From France to Switzerland 六月之旅——从法国到瑞士
Driving from the Côte d'Azur to Zermatt 从法国蓝色海岸驶向瑞士采尔马特
20.06.2009 18 °C
Finally we had to leave the beautiful Côte d'Azur.
我们最终还是离开了美丽的蓝色海岸。
Our route led us through northern Italy, where we stopped at the beautiful Lago Maggiore, shortly before entering Switzerland.
我们的路线需要穿过意大利北部,进入瑞士前我们停在美丽的马焦雷湖休息片刻。
The weather was still very hot there, maybe even hotter than in southern France.
那里的气温相当高,也许比法国南部还要高。
What a change when we finally entered Switzerland. All out of a sudden it became a lot cooler there!
最后我们终于到达瑞士,顿时气温冷了许多!
It was a huge change compared to France and Italy, not only the landscape but also all the buildings looked completely different.
与法国和意大利相比,瑞士有了很大的变化,无论是地形地貌,还是建筑风格,全部都不一样。
In a smooth trip we arrived in Zermatt at our Hotel "Bellavista".
我们一路顺利抵达采尔马特小镇,并且到了我们的贝拉维士达酒店。
Though this hotel only looked so-so from the outside, it was the more beautiful inside.
虽然这家酒店外表看上去很普通,但是里面却要漂亮得多。
A very cosy place!
非常舒适的地方!
As we left the hotel to go to the center of the town...
我们离开酒店后便到镇中心去转转……
...we got a great view of the famous Matterhorn!
……我们一睹著名马特宏峰的风采!
Near the center of Zermatt there are still some houses, which show how people were living here hundreds of years ago.
在采尔马特镇中心依旧保留着一些古屋,向游人们展示几百年前当地人是如何在此居住的。
It is great to preserve these old buildings, to give people an idea how the farmers lived hundreds of years ago.
那些古代j建筑保留完好,真的很不错,因为可以让游人更加了解几百年前农民的生活情况。
Obviously the new town center is much more modern now.
显然现在新的镇中心要比过去更加现代化。
There are many hotels, shops and restaurants of any type to be found in Zermatt.
在采尔马特小镇上随处可以看到酒店、商店以及各式餐馆。
Prices are not always cheap though, and not all restaurants are selling typical swiss food.
然而其价格也不是都很便宜的,而且也不是每家餐馆都卖瑞士特色小吃的。
However, we wanted to eat some typical swiss food, so we entered this small restaurant.
然而我们很想尝尝瑞士特色菜肴,于是进入了一家小餐馆里。
We ordered cheese fondue, maybe the most famous food of Switzerland.
我们点了火锅奶酪,也许是瑞士最著名的小吃。
In fact it is fun to eat. The only problem is... that the cheese is tasting terrible!
而事实上,这玩意儿吃起来很有趣,不过问题是……那奶酪的味道实在太恶心了!
After one evening of eating swiss cheese fondue you cannot stand the smell of cheese for the rest of your holiday, lol.
只要有一个晚上你吃过一次瑞士火锅奶酪,在剩下的几天假期里,你会无法再忍受那奶酪的气味,哈哈!
Whatever, we bravely ate our food, and still enjoyed the evening. Not least because the swiss wine was very delicious.
但不管怎样,我们勇敢地把整锅奶酪吃完,而且很享受这个夜晚,至少瑞士的葡萄酒还是非常好喝的!
Back at the hotel Isabella could play a bit in the kid's corner...
回到酒店,女儿还可以在儿童游乐角里玩耍……
...whilst dad was checking the weather forecast for the next day.
……而她爸爸在一旁上网查看第二天的天气预报!
Posted by R and K 11:15 Archived in Switzerland Tagged tourist_sites