Travel in June--Èze 六月之旅--艾兹
Meeting Jianing 与Jianing见面
15.06.2009 29 °C
Before we went to France for holiday, I already had an appointment with my friend Jianing to meet in Èze, because she and her husband happened to go to France for holiday too.
在我们去法国度假前,我已经和Jianing约好在艾兹村见面,因为他们小俩口正好也要去法国度假。
This time we decided to go hiking with Jianing and her husband, but the hiking was too difficult for them, and they did not prepare well, so we just only arrived the Eze village, then had to say goodbye to each other, we continued going to another mountain for hiking, and they stayed in the village for more sightseeing.
这次我们决定和Jianing夫妇去爬山,但是对他们来说有点困难,而且他们又没有准备充分,于是我们只到了艾兹村便分开了。然后我们继续爬另外一座山,而他们则是继续留在艾兹村里观光。
View down on the Côte d'Azur near Èze.
从艾兹村附近俯瞰蓝色海岸。
Had a rest and waited for Jianing and her husband.
休息一下,等等Jianing夫妇。
Now we arrived the top, Jianing took some pictures for our family.
现在我们到达山顶,Jianing帮我们全家拍了些相片。
It was a lovely small village. There were many shopps in the village, but all the things were very expensive.
这是个可爱的小村庄,那里有许多商店,但所卖的东西都非常贵。
The small church in the village.
村里的小教堂。
At the entrance of the church, we said goodbye to Jianing and her husband.
在教堂门口,我们两家就此分开。
We left Èze and crossed a bridge.
我们离开艾兹村,然后穿过大桥。
Looking back at Èze. Lovely view, isn't it?
回头看看艾兹村,风景真美,不是么?
This building looks like an old castle, but in fact it has just been built completely new.
这座建筑物看上去象个古城堡,实际上才刚建好的。
I'm not sure what it is, maybe a hotel?
我无法确定那是什么,也许是家酒店吧?
We reached our target, the Mont Bastide...
我们到达了目的地,巴士底德山……
...from where we had a great view on Cap Ferrat.
……从那里可以看到费拉角的美景。
Going down again.
再次下山。
When driving back we took some more pictures whilst passing by Cap Ferrat.
当我们驾车回去的时候,途径费拉角,于是便拍了些相片。
What you see on these pictures is the most expensive land of France.
相片上所看到的,就是法国最昂贵的地皮。
Posted by R and K 04:53 Archived in France Tagged tourist_sites