我们需要放松一天,不要过多的观光旅游,于是决定在度假屋的游泳池里和后来的海滩上玩了一整天,给我们的女儿有更多的时间玩耍和x戏水。

This was the swimming pool of our residence place. It was not very special, but still decent enough.
这是我们度假屋里的游泳池,没有什么特别的地方,但也还不错。
Fortunately for us it had also a shallow area, which is suited for small kids.
对我们来说,好在有浅水区,适合小朋友玩耍。





Later in the afternoon we went to the beach of La Napouille, which was about 5 mins drive from our place.
后来下午的时候,我们去拉那坡以小镇上的海滩上去玩,那里离我们所住的地方只有5分钟的车程。


The beach there is excellent for small kids, as it is very flat leading into shallow water.
这个海滩非常适合小朋友玩,因为那里很平坦,并直通向浅水区。



Our baby liked playing there a lot!
我们的宝宝非常喜欢在那里玩耍。






After walking in the shallow water we let her play in the sands.
在浅水区走了一会儿之后我们就让她去玩沙子。



And later we went "swimming" in the deep water.
然后去深水区里“游”了一会儿。





Isabella seemed to enjoy it a lot and did not get bored of this place!
伊莎贝拉看上去玩得很尽兴,在这个地方一点也不觉得无聊!



However, it was dinner time so we had to leave.
然而晚餐的时间到了,我们不得不离开。
We had a very tasty dinner in a nice restaurant in La Napouille.
我们在拉那坡以小镇上的一家很不错的餐馆里吃晚餐。
Especially the 1st course (Salade Niçoise and Fish soup) were very delicious!
尤其是第一道菜(综合沙拉和鲜鱼汤)非常好吃!


As for main course we had Steak and Fish, but these were just average.
至于主菜我们点的是牛排和鱼排,味道一般般。


Our baby is always cute & happy!
我们的宝宝总是那么的可爱和开心!


Travel in June--La Napouille 六月之旅——拉那坡以小镇 remains copyright of the author R and K, a member of the travel community Travellerspoint.
Comment on this entry | Tweet this | Your own free travel blog | More Travellerspoint blogs
]]>
On the way to Monaco we stopped at this viewpoint from where you have such a nice view on Cap Ferrat, just to take a couple more pictures.
在前往摩纳哥的途中,我们停在这个观景台上欣赏费拉角,在那里拍了几张相片。



The first place we visited in Monaco was the botanical garden, not least because it is also offering some nice views down on Monaco!
我们在摩纳哥参观的第一个地方是植物园,还因为在那里可以俯瞰摩纳哥的美景。



On this picture you can see nearly half of Monaco. Yes, it is that small!
从相片上可以看到大半个摩纳哥。是的,这个国家就是那么小!
On the left is La Condamine with the big old harbour, in the middle Monaco Ville with the palace and on the right is Fontvieille with the small new harbour.
左边是拥有古老而又庞大海港的康达明,中间是王宫所在地的摩纳哥维尔以及右边的是名叫芳薇耶的新兴小港口。






The botanical garden had many different plants and trees, especially cactuses.
植物园里有许多各种植物,尤其是仙人掌居多。








The second place we visited was Monaco Ville with the palace.
我们参观的第二个地方是王宫的所在地摩纳哥维尔。
Here we are at the palace's park.
我们来到王宫的公园里。



From the park we also got some views on Fontvieille, a newly constructed area reclaimed from the sea.
在公园里,我们还欣赏到芳薇耶的部分景观,填海后建造的新兴建筑区。



This building is the court of Monaco Ville, I think.
我想这座建筑物应该是摩纳哥维尔的宫庭。

We entered Monaco cathedral, which was very beautiful, seemed almost new, from outside and inside.
我们进入摩纳哥大教堂,非常漂亮,里里外外看上去还很新。






This is the palace square.
这里是王宫广场。


From there you also have a great view on La Condamine, the big harbour and Monte Carlo.
从那里可以看到康达明、大海港和蒙特卡洛的美景。





Thereafter we went to Monte Carlo, to see the famous Casino.
然后我们前往蒙特卡洛,去参观著名的赌场。
Here we are in the Casino Park, which was very beautiful.
这里是赌场公园,非常漂亮。


But the Casino itself was even better!
但赌场本身更加漂亮!



Lovely Park & Casino.
可爱的公园和赌场。




Believe it or not, in no other park of the world more people committed suicide than here.
信不信由你,世界上没有一个公园里的人们自杀率会超过这里。
Actually the reason for this is quite simple: Some people lost all their wealth at the Casino, and some of them committed suicide thereafter.
其实原因很简单:一些人在赌场里失去了所有的一切,然后就在这里自杀。
At least they died at a beautiful place.
至少他们死在这个美丽的公园里。


A side entrance of a modern enhancement to the Casino.
赌场门口充满现代气息的一面。
It was packed full of slot machines, but unfortunately it was not allowed to take pictures inside so we immediately left again.
这里摆放许多老虎机,不过遗憾的是那里面禁止拍照,所以我们很快就离开了。


The entrance to the old Casino with Roulette and Black Jack tables.
老赌场的门口,那里是轮盘赌和玩二十一点纸牌的地方。
There are always some expensive cars parking in front.
门口也停靠了许多名贵轿车。



Monaco is also the home of a very famous Formula One Grand Prix, though its streets are rather narrow.
摩纳哥也是非常著名的国际方程式汽车大奖赛的发源地,尽管那里的街道非常的狭窄。

We got hungry and it was already evening, so we went for dinner.
天黑了,我们也肚子饿了,于是前去吃晚餐。
The prices were quite ok, at least not more expensive than in other parts of the Côte d'Azur.
菜单价格还算可以,至少比蓝色海岸其他地方的餐馆便宜。


While waiting for our food we took some pictures of our daughter who is always so cute.
在等上菜的同时,我们给女儿拍了些相片,她看上去总是那么的可爱。



Thereafter we walked back along the harbour to our car which was parked near the casino.
餐后,我们沿着港口散步回去停车场,我们把车停在赌场附近。


So we could also get some impressions of Monaco at night.
所以我们可以一路领略摩纳哥的迷人夜景。



This is Hotel de Paris, the most expensive hotel in Monte Carlo, right next to the Casino.
这是蒙特卡洛最昂贵的巴黎大饭店,正好紧挨着赌场。




The Casino at night - very beautiful!
赌场的夜景—实在是太美了!
Travel in June--Monaco 六月之旅——摩纳哥 remains copyright of the author R and K, a member of the travel community Travellerspoint.
Comment on this entry | Tweet this | Your own free travel blog | More Travellerspoint blogs
]]>在我们去法国度假前,我已经和Jianing约好在艾兹村见面,因为他们小俩口正好也要去法国度假。
This time we decided to go hiking with Jianing and her husband, but the hiking was too difficult for them, and they did not prepare well, so we just only arrived the Eze village, then had to say goodbye to each other, we continued going to another mountain for hiking, and they stayed in the village for more sightseeing.
这次我们决定和Jianing夫妇去爬山,但是对他们来说有点困难,而且他们又没有准备充分,于是我们只到了艾兹村便分开了。然后我们继续爬另外一座山,而他们则是继续留在艾兹村里观光。


View down on the Côte d'Azur near Èze.
从艾兹村附近俯瞰蓝色海岸。


Had a rest and waited for Jianing and her husband.
休息一下,等等Jianing夫妇。

Now we arrived the top, Jianing took some pictures for our family.
现在我们到达山顶,Jianing帮我们全家拍了些相片。


It was a lovely small village. There were many shopps in the village, but all the things were very expensive.
这是个可爱的小村庄,那里有许多商店,但所卖的东西都非常贵。



The small church in the village.
村里的小教堂。





At the entrance of the church, we said goodbye to Jianing and her husband.
在教堂门口,我们两家就此分开。




We left Èze and crossed a bridge.
我们离开艾兹村,然后穿过大桥。


Looking back at Èze. Lovely view, isn't it?
回头看看艾兹村,风景真美,不是么?


This building looks like an old castle, but in fact it has just been built completely new.
这座建筑物看上去象个古城堡,实际上才刚建好的。
I'm not sure what it is, maybe a hotel?
我无法确定那是什么,也许是家酒店吧?

We reached our target, the Mont Bastide...
我们到达了目的地,巴士底德山……

...from where we had a great view on Cap Ferrat.
……从那里可以看到费拉角的美景。


Going down again.
再次下山。



When driving back we took some more pictures whilst passing by Cap Ferrat.
当我们驾车回去的时候,途径费拉角,于是便拍了些相片。
What you see on these pictures is the most expensive land of France.
相片上所看到的,就是法国最昂贵的地皮。



Travel in June--Èze 六月之旅--艾兹 remains copyright of the author R and K, a member of the travel community Travellerspoint.
Comment on this entry | Tweet this | Your own free travel blog | More Travellerspoint blogs
]]>我们前往戛纳的主要目的是让女儿体验一下在海里游泳。
It soon turned out that Cannes is pretty crowded, so we had to park our car quite far away.
车一开进戛纳马上就找不到停车位,后来只好把车停在离海滩有些远的地方。

Here we reached the beginning of 'La Croisette', one of the most famous beaches of the whole Côte d'Azur.
这里是克鲁瓦塞特大道的起点,这里是整个蓝色海岸的最著名海滨之一。
But at this part there was a private beach (notice all the beach parasols), so we had to walk further down to find the public area.
但是这部分属于私人海滨浴场(有遮阳伞的都是),所以我们还得再走好远才能到达公共浴场。

We passed by the famous hotel 'Carlton'.
我们经过著名的卡尔顿酒店。


We continued our walk along La Croisette.
我们继续沿着克鲁瓦塞特大道前行。

All the way so far there were only 'private' beach areas, with pricey entry fees.
到目前为止整条路还是私人浴场区,门票极为昂贵。

We passed by Hotel Palais Stephanie & Casino.
豪华的斯蒂芬尼大酒店及赌场。

A cute car.
可爱的小车。

Another big hotel.
另外一座大酒店。


After many private areas and a huge amount of parasols, we finally reached the public area, which is no more than about 5% of the whole beach.
走过许多私人浴场区和大片的遮阳伞后,我们终于来到了公共海滨浴场,这公共区小的可怜,全长占整片海滨浴场不足5%。

But it was still big enough for our small family.
尽管如此,对我们这样的小家庭,这里的空间还是足够的。

At the beach first we gave our Isabella some sun protection.
我们一到海滩就给伊萨贝拉采取防晒措施。

Food.
还给她喂点吃的。

Drink.
喝点水。

Rest.
然后再休息一下。

But our cute daughter quickly got bored of resting and wanted to get active instead.
但是我们可爱的女儿很快就厌倦休息,想要到处转转。

So she wanted to stand up and explore the nearby area.
于是她要站起来,探索周边新事物。




And then we went with her to the sea - for the first time in her life!
后来我们带她走到海水里——这是她生平第一次下海水!



And she liked it there!
她很喜欢那里!



"Mama let's go back and play some more!"
”妈妈,我们再回去多玩一会儿吧!”


"Yeah, the beach is fun!"
“耶,海滩太好玩了!”


"I want to touch the waves!"
“我要摸一下海浪!”



In the evening we had dinner just a bit north of La Croisette.
傍晚我们到克鲁瓦塞特大道的北部吃晚餐。



There we also let our daughter eat...
我们的女儿在那里吃了很多……


...and drink.
……也喝了很多。

Travel in June-- Cannes 六月之旅——戛纳 remains copyright of the author R and K, a member of the travel community Travellerspoint.
Comment on this entry | Tweet this | Your own free travel blog | More Travellerspoint blogs
]]>在法国度假的第一天,我们决定驾车前往沿海高路,一睹蓝色海岸的美景!

One of the first beautiful views we got was of Cap Ferrat, the most expensive land in France.
在初见众多美景当中,有一处是费拉角,是法国最昂贵的土地!
Later we went to this peninsula for more sight seeing and hiking.
几天后我们会去这个半岛上观光和绕岛徒步行走一圈。

Then we got a glimpse of Èze, a village on top of a small mountain.
后来我们看到了艾兹小镇,这个小镇建于一座小山的山顶上。
We also visited this place later.
过几天我们也会去参观这个小镇。

This is La Turbie, most famous for its 'Tropaeum Alpium', a trophy of victory, which was built 7 BC by the Romans to celebrate a most important victory over Alpine Tribes.
这是拉图尔碧镇,该镇以胜利纪念碑而著名,这个纪念碑是公元前7年的时候,罗马人为了庆祝战胜阿尔卑斯部落取得至关重要的胜利而建立的。
After this victory Rome could connect Italy, Spain and France and thus control the whole western mediterranean area.
战争胜利后,罗马将意大利、西班牙和法国结合在一起,然后共同控制整个地中海西部地区。


Unfortunately the Tropaeum Alpium was damaged later, so only a few columns of it are left until today.
遗憾的是,这座纪念碑后来被破坏了,至今只留下寥寥无几的几根柱子。

Thereafter we got some first views of maybe the most impressive place of the Côte d'Azur: Monaco.
后来让我们印象最为深刻的蓝色海岸的美景就是摩纳哥。



Menton is the last city on the French side of the Riviera, beyond it is Italian territory.
芒通是法国里维艾拉的最后一个城市,与意大利相连。


Menton has some very beautiful beaches and warm & nice climate.
芒通拥有一些美丽的海滩和宜人的气候。


Our whole family liked it here.
我们全家都很喜欢这个地方。








The cathedral Saint-Michel of Menton.
芒通的圣·米歇尔大教堂。

After a long stay at Menton we drove back along the coast...
在芒通玩了好久后我们沿着海岸一路驾车前行……

...and made another short stop at the beach of Nice.
……然后到尼斯海滩上休息片刻!

Travel in June--Côte d'Azur 六月之旅——蓝色海岸 remains copyright of the author R and K, a member of the travel community Travellerspoint.
Comment on this entry | Tweet this | Your own free travel blog | More Travellerspoint blogs
]]>在意大利的第二天我们前往阿科小镇。
Arco is a small town north of lake Garda, which is famous for rock climbing.
阿科小镇位于嘎达湖的北部,是著名的攀岩胜地。
We went to the numerous sports shops there to purchase new climbing equipment, which is much cheaper than at home.
我们到许多体育用品商店里买一些新的攀岩器械,因为那里的价格比奥地利的更便宜。

This is the old castle of Arco.
这是阿科小镇上的古堡。


Near the town center.
小镇镇中心附近。


One of the many climbing shops.
众多攀岩用品商店里的一家!

There are many rocks near Arco.
阿科周围有许多岩石。


After our shopping was finished, we started to drive from Arco, Italy, to La Napouille/Mandelieu in France.
购物完,我们驾车离开意大利阿科小镇,前往法国的拉那坡以/曼德约镇。


A last view down on lake Garda.
最后再欣赏下嘎达湖的美景吧!
Isn't it beautiful?
是不是很美呀?



Here we are already in France, at our place of residence for the next 8 days.
此刻我们已经抵达法国,接下来的8天里我们就住在这里。
It is an area of small two floor villas. In between the villas are recreational places such as swimming pools, sport areas or children playgrounds.
这是一片2层楼高的小别墅区,别墅中间设有一些娱乐设施,比如游泳池、健身场所以及儿童游乐场所。

As we have been driving for nearly the whole day, we spent the afternoon just playing with Isabella.
由于我们开了将近一天的车,所以下午的时候,就在儿童游乐场所里陪Isabella玩。




Finally in the evening we went to have dinner in a restaurant nearby.
最后我们到度假村附近的一家餐馆里吃晚餐。


Our daughter can make so funny faces, lol.
我们的女儿很会变鬼脸,哈哈!


Travel in June--Arco and France 六月之旅——阿科和法国 remains copyright of the author R and K, a member of the travel community Travellerspoint.
Comment on this entry | Tweet this | Your own free travel blog | More Travellerspoint blogs
]]>我们此行的主要目的地是法国的“蓝色海岸”,但要是自驾车一天内到达,实在有些远,尤其是我们还带着宝宝。
So we made a stop in Italy, where we stayed only for one night.
于是我们首站先停在意大利,在那里住一晚上。

We choose an inexpensive hotel just north of lake Garda in the small town Torbole.
我们在托博乐小镇上选了一家经济型酒店,该酒店位于镇上嘎达湖的北部。



We have already been near lake Garda 2 years ago, so we knew this is a nice place.
2年前我们就已经到过嘎达湖附近,所以知道那里是个很不错的地方。

First we took a walk along the lake...
我们先在湖边散步……







Later we let Isabella play at a playground nearby.
然后让伊莎贝拉在附近的游乐场所玩了一会儿。



She likes playing this type of swing very much.
她非常喜欢荡秋千。





At this time Isabella still could not walk.
那个时候,伊莎贝拉还不会走路。









Finally we had dinner in an Italian restaurant right next to the lake.
最后我们在湖边的一家意大利餐厅里吃晚餐。


Isabella wants to eat everything!
伊莎贝拉喜欢尝试各种美食!
Travel in June--Italy 六月之旅——意大利篇 remains copyright of the author R and K, a member of the travel community Travellerspoint.
Comment on this entry | Tweet this | Your own free travel blog | More Travellerspoint blogs
]]>
These 3 photos were not taken in Turkey, but in Germany, the hotel of Munich airport, 5 stars, very nice and expensive hotel. We stayed there for one night, because our flight to Turkey was in the early morning, my honey did not want to get up and drive to Munich in the midnight.
这3张相片不是拍于土耳其,而是德国,慕尼黑机场酒店,5星级的,非常漂亮昂贵的酒店。我们在那过了一个晚上,因为我们前往土耳其的航班是在早晨,我老公不想半夜起来开车去慕尼黑。



During the holiday in Turkey, one day we went shopping in a small city near our hotel.
在土耳其度假期间,有一天我们到酒店附近一个小城市里面购物。




We swam in the hotel.
我们在酒店里游泳。


Some nice views in the hotel.
酒店里的一些美景。



In Lykia World, people could climb there, 8 euro per person, not time limited.
在Lykia World酒店里,人们可以在那攀岩,每个人8欧元,不限时!
Before we went to Turkey, we already got the information from the website of Lykia World, so we braught our own climbing shoes. The climbing wall was different with the ones in Linz climbing club, it was the shape of wave, and was much more difficult for climbing, because it needed much more power from the arms, and much more balance from the body. The coach protected us, he was really very skillful climber. Actually my honey and me already had lots of experience on climbing, but it was the first time for us to climb on the shape of wave.
我们去土耳其之前,就已经从酒店网站上得到攀岩的信息,所以自带攀岩鞋子。酒店里的岩壁和林茨攀岩俱乐部里的完全不同,这里的呈波浪状,攀岩难度更大,因为需要更多的臂力以及身体的平衡力。教练在下面保护我们,他是一个非常有经验的攀岩者。其实我们小两口已经有很多攀岩经验,但这是我们第一次攀登波浪状的岩壁。







On the last night in Lykia World, there was a special performance for all the kids and their parents, it was very interesting and woderful. All the kids performers were the travelers, they practised in Lykie Club, although their performances were very simple, it was really very cute. Especially their parents were all sitting in front of the stage and watching their kids performing, they were busy on taking photos or making videos for their kids, it was really a memorable night for all of them.
在酒店的最后一个晚上,有一场专门为孩子们及其父母们的表演,非常有趣而又精彩。所有的小演员们都是酒店的游客,他们在宝宝俱乐部里排练,尽管表演内容非常简单,但却非常可爱,尤其是他们的父母们都坐在舞台前面观看各自孩子的表演,他们都忙着给孩子们拍照或录像,这个晚上,对所有的人来说,都是令人难忘的!

Travel in Turkey--The end 土耳其之旅——结束篇 remains copyright of the author R and K, a member of the travel community Travellerspoint.
Comment on this entry | Tweet this | Your own free travel blog | More Travellerspoint blogs
]]>现在发一些我们可爱宝宝在土耳其度假期间的相片。
She was only 11 and half months old at that time.
那时候她只有11个半月大。




In the room of Lykia World, there was not the bathtub, so we had to let our baby take a bath in the small lavabo.
在酒店房间里面没有浴缸,所以我们不得不让我们的宝贝在洗手池里洗澡。


There is a public kitchen in the Lykie Club. Usually our baby took the breakfast there.
在宝宝俱乐部里面有一个公共厨房,通常我们的宝贝就在那里吃早餐。


Our baby was always very happy during the eating time.
用餐期间我们的宝贝总是非常开心。



Our baby also likes playing in the children's playground of Lykie Club.
她也很喜欢在宝宝俱乐部里面的儿童游乐场里玩耍。





















Sometimes, when we swam in the adult's swimming pool, our baby also liked staying with us.
有时候我们去大人游泳池里游泳,我们的宝贝也喜欢和我们在一起!







Travel in Turkey--Our cute baby 土耳其之旅——可爱宝宝篇 remains copyright of the author R and K, a member of the travel community Travellerspoint.
Comment on this entry | Tweet this | Your own free travel blog | More Travellerspoint blogs
]]>在土耳其度假的期间,有一天我们到酒店附近不远的地方爬山。

First we took the taxi to bring us to Kayaköy, a deserted city.
我们先乘坐的士到达一个名叫卡牙科的废弃之城。


This city was inhabited by Greek people who were forced to leave the Turkish territory in 1923.
这个城市当年居住的是希腊人,但他们于1923年被迫赶出土耳其领土。


After we had left the deserted city and climbed a small hill above, we encountered this little fellow.
离开这个废弃之城后,我们向上爬山,后来遇到了这个小家伙。


We continued our way and soon could get some views of the beautiful coast.
我们继续前进,并且很快就看到许多美丽的海景。



To the far back there is our hotel area, but the picture is too small to see.
远处是我们酒店的所在地,不过从相片上看实在太小了。






The landscape there was really very beautiful and the weather also was perfect.
那里的景色真的非常迷人,而且天气也非常的好。




Finally we reached the beach of Ölüdeniz, the end of our short hiking tour.
最后我们到达一个名叫欧尔郁登尼兹海滩,也是我们此行的最后一站。

Travel in Turkey--Hiking 土耳其之旅——爬山篇 remains copyright of the author R and K, a member of the travel community Travellerspoint.
Comment on this entry | Tweet this | Your own free travel blog | More Travellerspoint blogs
]]>在Lykia World酒店里有一个Lykie俱乐部,这个俱乐部是专门为小朋友和小宝宝们玩耍设立的。家长们可以把孩子留在那里,让专门的工作人员帮忙照顾。
In such hot days, swimming or playing in the water was the best choice, so we went to Lykie Club to swim with our baby. There were many different swimming toys for playing, so you could choose whatever what you liked. Our baby liked playing in the water so much.
在这样的大热天里,游泳或者去泡泡水是最好的选择,所以我们带女儿去Lykie俱乐部游泳。那里有各种水上玩具,你可以随意挑选自己喜欢的来玩。我们的宝贝很喜欢在水里玩。
















Travel in Turkey--Swimming 土耳其之旅——游泳篇 remains copyright of the author R and K, a member of the travel community Travellerspoint.
Comment on this entry | Tweet this | Your own free travel blog | More Travellerspoint blogs
]]>这次我们前往土耳其度假,为期7天。我们住在一个名叫Lykia World的酒店里。该酒店的美景给我们留下非常好的第一印象,实在太美了!
From these pictures, you can know how nice the hotel is! So do not need us explain more, right? ![]()
从这些相片,大家可以看到这酒店有多美,所以不需要我们做更多的解释吧,对么?![]()
























Travel in Turkey--Lykia World 土耳其之旅——Lykia World酒店篇 remains copyright of the author R and K, a member of the travel community Travellerspoint.
Comment on this entry | Tweet this | Your own free travel blog | More Travellerspoint blogs
]]>每年在林茨都会举办2次游乐园活动,通常这些天许多小朋友及其父母,还有许多年轻人都会去那里游玩,因此到处是人山人海!


It was the first time for our baby to play here, because she was still too small, the things she could play were very limited, but we still could find something to play, at least better than nothing!
这是我们的宝贝第一次去游乐园玩,由于她还太小,能够玩的东西极为有限,但是我们还是找到一些可以玩的,至少比什么都没有的好!





After playing, we went to a restaurant to eat dinner, but at that time, our baby already was too sleepy.
游玩后,我们去一家餐馆里吃晚餐,不过那个时候,我们的宝贝已经很困了。


It was too noisy in this restaurant, because there was live music performence, our baby only slept for about half hour then woke up.
餐馆里太嘈杂了,因为那里有现场音乐表演,害得我们的宝贝只睡了大概半个小时就醒来了。







After eating, we continued playing until it got dark.
吃过以后,我们继续游玩直到天黑。

Urfahrmarkt 游乐园 remains copyright of the author R and K, a member of the travel community Travellerspoint.
Comment on this entry | Tweet this | Your own free travel blog | More Travellerspoint blogs
]]>四月持续晴朗天气,于是我们趁这机会到月亮湖附近爬山,我们翻过2座山,一座是龙墙山,另外一座是阿尔姆科格山。



The trail to Drachenwand is quite steep.
通往龙墙山的路径非常陡峭。


But at all difficult spots there are steel ropes and sometimes even ladders, so it is not really dangerous.
但是在所有艰难的路段都设有钢索,甚至有的地方还有梯子,所以要爬这座山一点也不危险。




As soon as you reach the top of Drachenwand (means dragon wall) you have great views on lake Mondsee.
一旦登上龙墙山的顶峰,就可以一睹月亮湖的美景。



Our cute Isabella also enjoyed it up there.
我们可爱的女儿到了山顶还是那么的开心。
Because contrary to us she was not tired from hiking at all.
因为和我们相反,爬山一路上她一点也不会累。













The middle part of our tour was quite flat. However, as in other mountains there was still some snow left from this year's lengthy winter.
中间路段比较平坦,但是去年漫长冬季还留下一些积雪在山上。


We reached the small lake Eibensee, where we made another break to let our daughter play.
我们来到一个名叫艾本的小湖边,在那里我们稍微小憩一会儿,让女儿坐下来玩耍。



Finally we came to Almkogel, the second peak of our tour.
最后我们到达阿尔姆科格山,此行的第二个顶峰。

Later the path only led down through the forest, thus no pictures from that part anymore.
后来回程的路段只是穿过森林下坡,我们就没有再拍照了。
Drachenwand 龙墙山 remains copyright of the author R and K, a member of the travel community Travellerspoint.
Comment on this entry | Tweet this | Your own free travel blog | More Travellerspoint blogs
]]>今天我们前往盐路进行了一次轻松简易的徒步之行,虽然现在的天气渐渐暖和起来,但山上许多白雪还没有完全的融化。




My honey likes the cat so much! Wherever we went, everytime when he saw the cat, always wanted to touch it.
我老公很喜欢猫,无论我们走到哪里,每次他一见到猫就要上前过去抚摸它。



Look, the snow was still so high, much higher than me!
看,这白雪还是那么的高,比我的个头还高!

Haha, our cute baby, she looked so cool with the funny sunglasses, but it was good for her eyes, if without the sunglasses, it was too difficult for her to open the eyes when she wanted to look around, because the snow was too white and shining.
哈哈,我们可爱的宝贝,戴上这副太阳眼镜看上去好酷哦!不过这对她的眼睛有好处,要是不戴,她想要四处看东西都会很难睁开眼睛,因为雪实在太白太刺眼了。







This place was for carrying the salt from the mountain.
这里就是负责从山上运盐的地方。





Via Salis 盐路之行 remains copyright of the author R and K, a member of the travel community Travellerspoint.
Comment on this entry | Tweet this | Your own free travel blog | More Travellerspoint blogs
]]>沃尔夫冈湖是萨尔兹卡么古特区众多湖泊中的一个。
As the weather was so nice on the Easter weekend, we decided to go there, take a boat across the lake and walk back to our starting point.
由于复活节周末天气格外晴朗,所以我们决定去沃尔夫冈湖爬山,先乘坐小船穿过湖泊,然后再步行返回出发点。


Here we are waiting for our boat.
我们在这里等候小船。


On board of the boat.
在小船的甲板上。

The boat did not take long to reach its destination.
乘坐小船很快就到达目的地。

We left the boat and started to go back.
我们离开小船开始步行返回。
Most of the path was near the water.
大部分小路都是沿着湖水。


A mini-island.
一个迷你小岛。
That tiny chapel was built to bring good luck to the people passing by.
建造这个微型小礼拜堂的目的是为了给经过的人们带来好运。



In the middle of our route our path led up, giving some nice views from the lake down below and the surrounding mountains.
半途中,顺着小径向上走,可以看到山下的湖水以及四周的山峰。


Going down again to the other side of the lake.
再次下山前往另外一个湖泊。




Before coming back to our car we had a rest close to the lake...
回到停车处前,我们在湖边附近休息片刻……


...to give our baby a chance to play.
……让我们的宝贝有个玩耍的机会。



If we help her, she can already walk a bit!
要是在我们的帮助下,她已经可以走几步了!


Wolfgangsee 沃尔夫冈湖 remains copyright of the author R and K, a member of the travel community Travellerspoint.
Comment on this entry | Tweet this | Your own free travel blog | More Travellerspoint blogs
]]>今年3月我们已经等了整整一个月的寒冷多雪的天气,不过我们从马略卡岛度假回来后,奥地利终于迎来了春天。
A good place to enjoy the early spring sunshine is the Wachau valley with its mild climate.
在这样如此好的天气里,感受早春阳光的最好去处就是瓦豪。

We chose an easy hiking tour near Weissenkirchen, and started right in the center of the small town.
我们选折一次简易的徒步之行,就在外森克尔行小镇附近,正好从镇中心开始出发。

Our path led us through some wineyards and soon offered nice views on the river Donau (danube).
沿途我们穿过一些葡萄园,而且很快就看到多瑙河的美景。



Soon we discovered the first spring flowers.
不久我们发现了早春的鲜花。



We could already see many different types of flowers, and we tried to capture all different types with our digicam.
我们已经看到各种各样的花儿,并且试着用相机将它们一一拍下。





We also gave a few flowers to our baby, and interesting plants like you can see on this photo.
我们也摘了一些野花给我们的宝贝玩,还有一些有趣的植物,就象大家在相片上所看到的。

Even more flowers.
更多的花儿。



This snake is not poisenous and thus very harmless.
这种蛇没有毒性,所以没有危害性。


We walked one big round, and here we are already nearing back our point of origin, Weissenkirchen.
我们走了一大圈,这里已经离起点外森克尔亨小镇不远了。


Hiking is very easy and comfortable for our baby. No need for her to get tired. ![]()
对我们宝宝来说爬山是非常轻松舒服的一件事,因为她只要坐在背篮里面一点都不累。


We arrived back in town, and soon discovered many garden flowers all around.
我们回到小镇上,随处可见许多花园里的花儿。













We photographed as many flowers as possible. These are all grown in gardens.
我们尽可能地多拍些不同花儿的相片,它们都生长在花园里面。








Finally we had dinner in one of the many restaurants in Weissenkirchen.
最后我们在小镇上众多餐馆中的其中一家吃晚餐。


This one also gave our baby some toys to play. Very nice service!
这家餐馆还提供许多玩具给我们的宝贝玩,服务还很不错!



And the food was also very delicious.
而且食物也非常美味可口。


Yummy!
太好吃了!

Weissenkirchen 外森克尔亨小镇 remains copyright of the author R and K, a member of the travel community Travellerspoint.
Comment on this entry | Tweet this | Your own free travel blog | More Travellerspoint blogs
]]>在马略卡岛的最后一天,我们利用剩余的时间前去参观可爱的马略卡岛北部,佛门托半岛。

After passing by the town of Pollenca, we drove up to a viewpoint.
穿过波仁卡小镇后,我们驾车前往观景台。





As you can see there were many other tourists also visiting this place.
正如大家所看到的,还有其他许多游客前来参观。




Actually this was a series of viewpoints which were all connected by a path.
事实上,这是由许多小径连接起来的多个观景台。


So we got many different views all around.
所以我们可以观赏到四周的不同景观。









On top of this hill you can see a watch-tower. This would be our next place to visit.
大家可以看到山顶上的一座瞭望塔,这将是我们参观的下一个目标。
Quite a narrow road leads up there, and there are only a few parking places at the top.
通往瞭望塔的山路非常狭窄,而且山顶上的停车位也很少。


And here we are already close to this watch-tower.
我们此刻已经非常接近瞭望塔了。

From here one could see the southern half of the peninsula.
从塔上向下看,可以看到半岛的南半部。




This is the beautiful beach "Platja de Formentor" which we visited later.
这是美丽的普拉加德佛门托海滩,也是我们等下就要前去参观的。




We continued our drive, only to stop for a few pictures along the road...
我们继续驾车前行,只是沿途停下来拍几张像片。


...until we reached the Platja de Formentor.
……直到我们到达普拉加德佛门托海滩。




Especially our baby liked it there a lot.
尤其我们的宝宝很喜欢那里。



Because she likes to play in the sand so much!
因为她很喜欢玩沙子!


Not only the sand is great, but also the views and the sea.
不仅沙子好玩,而且海景也很美。


So lovely colour of the sea!
大海的颜色真迷人!


Unfortunately we could not stay too long there, as we wanted to visit a few more places of peninsula Formentor.
遗憾的是我们不能在此逗留太久,因为我们还想参观佛门托半岛的其他更多地方。

Such as the lighthouse at the very north-eastern end of Mallorca.
比如马略卡岛最东北部的灯塔。


The lighthouse itself was quite beautiful,
这个灯塔非常漂亮。

but other than that there was not much to see.
但是除此以外就没有什么东西可看的了。

So we continued our drive for the last destination in Mallorca, the Cala Figuera.
所以我们继续驾车前往马略卡岛的最后一个目标,卡拉费圭拉。

This is a very cute bay near Cap Formentor. You can reach it by going down 20 minutes from the road.
这是卡普佛门托附近很可爱的海湾,可以顺着小路直接走下去,20分钟就到。



There we are, at this lovely bay.
我们到达可爱的海湾了。











As usual Isabella would want to play with everything she could find.
像往常一样,伊莎贝拉总喜欢玩一些她随处可见的东西。



Finally we had to leave, but still managed to get some last views of this beautiful bay when going back to the car.
最后我们不得不离开,不过在回去停车的地方,沿途上我们还可以最后再欣赏一下海湾的美景。
Farewell, lovely Cala Figuera!
再见了,可爱的卡拉费圭拉!
Good bye, beautiful Mallorca!
再见了,美丽的马略卡!


For our last dinner we went to Port of Pollenca, the biggest town in north-eastern Mallorca.
我们到马略卡东北部最大的镇上,坡仁卡镇,吃晚餐。









And for a last time we had delicious Paella...
最后再次品尝美味的海鲜饭……

...and delicious sea food.
……还有美味的海鲜。


The tenth day in Mallorca 马略卡岛之旅的第十天 remains copyright of the author R and K, a member of the travel community Travellerspoint.
Comment on this entry | Tweet this | Your own free travel blog | More Travellerspoint blogs
]]>虽然由于强风天气已经让我们延期爬山,但今天风还不会完全停下来,尤其是山顶上。

We started out near a monastery.
我们在一座教堂附近开始今天的爬山。


As our path led higher up we could get some nice views and a first glimpse of the sea.
随着我们越往高处走,就能看到许多美景以及海景。


There were some horses in that area.
这片区域有许多马。
Not sure if they were wild, but they were looking very thin.
不懂它们是否野生的,但看上去瘦骨嶙峋。


At this location everything still was fine...
这地方一切都还好……


...but later it got very windy, so we walked fast to reach the top.
……但后来刮起大风,于是我们只好加快步伐冲向山顶。


From the peak we could see the big bay of Alcudia.
在山顶上可以看到阿尔库迪亚大海湾。


Whilst going down we encounter even more horses.
下山的时侯我们看到更多的马。




Back at the monastery.
重返小教堂。





When driving back by car we passed by another monastery.
当我们驾车回酒店的途中经过另外一座小教堂。


And finally had dinner in a nice restaurant in Cala Rajada.
最后我们在卡拉拉亚达小镇上的一家不错的餐馆里吃晚餐。


Delicious Paella!
美味的海鲜饭!



Our cute baby.
我们可爱的宝贝。


The ninth day in Mallorca 马略卡岛之旅的第九天 remains copyright of the author R and K, a member of the travel community Travellerspoint.
Comment on this entry | Tweet this | Your own free travel blog | More Travellerspoint blogs
]]>在过去的7天里,我们都在忙于爬山和观光,所以今天需要好好休息放松一下,我们睡到下午才起床,然后去吃晚餐。

Before we went to the restaurant, we visited the old tower, it located on a cliff along the bay. It looked just so so, not so special, so we took some pictures then left immediately.
去餐馆之前,我们顺道参观了这座古塔,它位于海湾边上的一个悬崖上。这座古塔看上去没什么特别的,所以我们拍了几张像片后就匆匆离开。









This restaurant we had passed by.
我们途经的餐馆。





Driving around then we decided to take dinner in this restaurant. It was a special but nice restaurant.
驾车转了一大圈,我们决定选择这家餐馆,一家很特别但又很不错的餐馆。






Outside of this restaurant looked like a garden. It was pity that in the evening it was too cool and could not sit outside for eating.
餐馆外面看上去像个花园,可惜晚上比较凉,没法坐在外面就餐。








It was the most delicious and expensive dinner we had ate in Mallorca, grilled mixed sea food for two person.
这是我们在马略卡岛上吃过最美味而且最贵的一道晚餐,2人份的综合烧烤海鲜。
The eighth day in Mallorca 马略卡岛之旅的第八天 remains copyright of the author R and K, a member of the travel community Travellerspoint.
Comment on this entry | Tweet this | Your own free travel blog | More Travellerspoint blogs
]]>今天我们本来打算去爬山的,可惜由于风太大,于是就改去参观2个洞穴。

We drove along the east coast of Mallorca and stopped at the beach of Portocristo to take these pictures.
我们一路驾车沿着马略卡岛的东海岸行驶,并且在普托克里斯托海滩停下来拍了一些像片。


Then we visited the Coves d'Arta, which is located next to the sea.
接着我们去参观阿尔塔洞穴,这个洞穴位于海边。



Inside the cave.
洞穴的内景。
It was very difficult to take good pictures inside the dark cave, so unfortunately it is hard to see how big this cave really is.
在如此黑暗的洞穴里面很难拍出效果很好的像片,所以很可惜看不出这个洞穴究竟有多大。



A stalagmite. The cave is full of them.
石笋,这个洞穴里随处可见。



Stalagtites are growing downwards, contrary to stalagmites which are growing upwards.
钟乳石向下生长,相反石笋则向上生长。








The exit of the cave leads right out to the sea.
洞穴的出口正好通向大海。



After visiting the cave, we went to the beach again. It was a very nice beach, but it was too windy, what a pity!
参观完洞穴之后,我们又去海滩玩,这是个非常美丽的海滩,但遗憾的是风实在太大了!


Our baby still liked playing the sands so much!
我们的宝贝还是那么喜欢玩沙子!










The crazy wind let us can not stay too long on the beach.
这该死的大风让我们实在无法在海滩上停留太久。

When we left the beach, we saw the mountain which we planned to go today.
当离开海滩的时侯,看到我们原本计划要爬的那座山。

Near our parking place, there was a horse farm.
在我们停车处附近有一个养马场。



Now we went to visit the second cave, "Cuevas del Drach".
现在我们前去参观第二个洞穴,名叫德拉赫洞穴。
This one was even nicer, because there was a big lake inside the cave, where they had a very nice performance of classical music and ambient lights.
这个洞穴比刚才参观的那个还更漂亮,因为该洞穴里面有一个很大的湖泊,在那里,工作人员向参观者演奏了非常美妙动听的古典音乐以及美丽的灯光表演。
Unfortunately it was not allowed to take photos there, so we cannot show you this.
很可惜那里禁止拍照,所以我们无法向大家展示这个洞穴的迷人之处。

At dinner time we went to a restaurant near the beach of Cala Figuera.
晚餐时间我们前去费格拉海湾旁的餐馆里就餐。


We orderd the seafood rice soup, it tasted just so so, and it was too salty.
我们点了海鲜米汤,味道一般,而且太咸了。

Our baby has always good mood.
我们的宝贝总是那么开心!
The seventh day in Mallorca 马略卡岛之旅的第七天 remains copyright of the author R and K, a member of the travel community Travellerspoint.
Comment on this entry | Tweet this | Your own free travel blog | More Travellerspoint blogs
]]>该是观光的时侯了,于是我们前往马略卡岛的首都——帕尔玛市观光。

This was the view when we left our underground parking place.
这里我们离开地下停车场后看到的景色。

It is the cathedral of Mallorca, also called 'La Seu'.
这是马略卡大教堂,名叫拉修大教堂。
It was built after defeating Islamic forces in 1230, which had conquered Mallorca before.
该教堂建于1230年,也就是在西班牙打退曾经占领马略卡岛的伊斯兰军之后建立的。




Next to the cathedral is the Imperial Palace of Mallorca, which you can see on the left side of this picture.
紧挨着大教堂是马略卡王宫,像片上左边的那座建筑就是王宫。


Some views of the palace's gardens.
一些王宫里的花园景色。








We did not enter the palace, but went to the Cathedral instead.
我们没有到王宫里面参观,而是进了大教堂。



Some details of the Cathedral's main entrance, which looks really very beautifully.
大教堂主要进口处的一些细节部分,看上去真的太美了。




First we visited a museum within the cathedral.
我们先参观大教堂里的博物馆。






The main part of the cathedral is very big and all windows are painted differently, each letting in different parts of the sunlight.
大教堂的主体部分非常宽敞,而且所有窗户都被漆上不同颜色的颜料,太阳光照射进来便成了五颜六色的光线。
It is difficult to capture on photo, but does look very impressive if you are visiting 'La Seu'.
用相机很难将整体完全拍下来,但如果你亲自去参观拉修大教堂,一定会流连忘返的。




As it was already noon, we went to a restaurant nearby for having lunch.
已经是中午时分,我们到大教堂附近的一家餐馆里吃午餐。



We continued our sight seeing to the center of Palma, but unfortunately there were not very many other interesting buildings to see.
餐后我们继续到帕尔玛市中心观光,不过可惜的是没有多少有趣的建筑可看。



But at least Palma was decent for shopping, and we could buy some nice things there.
不过至少帕尔玛是个购物的好去处,我们在那买了一些很不错的东西。




And in the evening we could have some of our favourite food, rabbit and paella.
而且到了晚上,我们吃到了各自最喜欢的食物,兔肉和海鲜饭。




Finally, when going back to our car we could get some more views of the Cathedral and the Palace.
最后,当我们要回去停车场的时侯,还可以欣赏一下大教堂和王宫。
They also look very nice during night time.
大教堂和王宫的夜景真的很迷人。


The sixth day in Mallorca 马略卡岛之旅的第六天 remains copyright of the author R and K, a member of the travel community Travellerspoint.
Comment on this entry | Tweet this | Your own free travel blog | More Travellerspoint blogs
]]>今天天气仍旧非常晴朗,我们决定再去爬山。
To make it very different to hiking at home in Austria, we choose a route along the south-eastern coast of Mallorca.
There we could have many views of beautiful bays and the sea.
与奥地利爬山不同的是,这次我们选择的路段是沿着马略卡岛东南部海岸线,在那里我们可以看到美丽的海湾和大海。

At the starting point of our route there was some information showing the bays nearby and how to reach them.
出发之前有些信息栏,显示出附近的海湾以及如何到达那些海湾的指示图。
Mallorca is really well organized for tourism!
马略卡岛在旅游指南方面真的做得非常到位!

Already the very first view of the coastline was very nice.
初初展现在我们眼前的海岸线就已经是那么的迷人。


What a beautiful bay!
简直太美了!


Our path leads up the cliff and is quickly offering us more views of bays and the sea.
小路直通向悬崖,很快再次让我们欣赏到更多美丽的海湾及大海。








Now we left the road along the bay, and entered a big farm area.
此刻我们走出了海湾沿路,进入一片广阔的农田区。



Then we walked out from the farm, and came to the road along the bay again.
接着我们又走出了农田,再次沿着海湾小路前行。




At this point we had a short rest for some food and drinks.
在这里,我们稍息片刻,吃了些东西,喝了些饮料。








We would go to the small beach later.
等下我们就要前往这个小沙滩。

Now we arrived it. It is a small beach, but there were many people playing there.
现在我们到了目的地,一个小小的沙滩,但很多人在那里玩耍。



The name of the bay is 'Cala Marmol', which means 'Marble Bay'.
这个沙滩名叫“大理石湾”。



We chose one place for sitting down.
我们选了一个地方坐下来。

It was the first time for our baby to see the beach.
这是我们宝宝第一次看到沙滩。


Of course, it was also the first time for her to play the sands.
当然,她也是第一次玩沙子。

Looking at the Papa and the daughter, they really knew how to enjoy the warm sunshine, hehe.
看看这对父女俩儿,还真懂得如何享受温暖的阳光,哈哈!

But the naughty daughter liked bothering her Papa.
不过顽皮的女儿喜欢捉弄爸爸。

The beer was so tasty, lol!
这啤酒真好“喝”,哈哈!





Happy family!
幸福的小家庭!

I like playing the sands with Papa!
我喜欢和爸爸一起玩沙子!




But I also can play alone.
不过我也可以自己玩。












After playing, we left the small beach.
玩完之后,我们离开了这个小沙滩。



Here was the most difficult part of the routes for today 's hiking.
这里是今天爬山路段当中最难的一段。











We finally came back to our starting point when the sun was going down.
当太阳下山的时侯,我们终于回到了起点。

The fifth day in Mallorca 马略卡岛之旅的第五天 remains copyright of the author R and K, a member of the travel community Travellerspoint.
Comment on this entry | Tweet this | Your own free travel blog | More Travellerspoint blogs
]]>星期六我们驾车前往马略卡岛的西北部参观著名的特拉曼图拉山。
This area may not be the best for swimming, but it is offering very beautiful views on the sea, the mountains and some small towns in between.
这个地方也许不适合游泳,但却拥有大山与小镇之间的美丽海景。

First we had to drive nearly an hour across the southern part of Mallorca from east to west, but once we reached the western coast we were soon rewarded by some very nice views.
首先我们自东向西驾车将近1个小时横穿马略卡岛南部,不过在我们到达西海岸的时侯,深深被此美景吸引住了。


These pictures were taken from the first viewpoint we reached this day.
这些像片是我们到达第一个观景点时侯拍的。


The small town Estellencs.
艾斯特仁斯小镇。
Once this was famous for its agriculture, but now most people rather work in the tourism sector which makes them easier money.
这里曾经农业很发达,但现在多数人都改行做旅游业,这样赚钱更容易些。





The second viewpoint that we reached was an old watch tower.
我们到达的第二个观景点是一座古老的瞭望台。
These were built all around the coast of Mallorca for the puprose of spotting pirates approaching the island.
马略卡海岸线上建造这些瞭望台,其目的是防止海盗靠近小岛。








Some pictures of our small family.
几张我们的全家福。




Later we visited a monastery in Valldemossa, which is famous because Frederic Chopin stayed a few months there together with his girlfriend.
后来我们参观瓦德莫莎大教堂,该教堂之所以出名,是因为肖邦曾经和他的女友在这里住过几个月。



The view from the monastery's garden.
大教堂里的花园。

This is the chamber of the abbot. Not very comfortable.
这是修道士的房间,非常简陋。

Frederic Chopin stayed in this room during his visit.
肖邦当时就是住在这个房间里。


Frederic Chopin and his piano.
肖邦和他的钢琴。


More views from the monastery's garden.
大教堂花园的更多景观。




Just next to the monastery is a small palace of the local sovereign.
大教堂的旁边是当地统治者的一座小宫殿。


His rooms look much more comfortable than the chamber of the abbot.
统治者的房间看上去比那些修道士的房间舒服得多。







Our next stop was Son Marroig, where we had some beautiful views down on the coast.
下一站是宋马洛格小镇,那里可以看到美丽的海景。



The Austrian Archduke Ludwig Salvator built a villa at this place and spent the most time of his life there, because he liked Mallorca so much.
奥地利大公路德威格·萨尔法托在此地建造一座别墅,并且在这里度过他一生中的大部分时间,因为他很喜欢马略卡岛。
You can see his picture below.
下面就是他的肖像。

Empress Elisabeth of Austria (Sisi) also visited the Archduke in Mallorca.
奥地利女皇(茜茜公主)曾经也来到马略卡岛拜访这位大公。



Near the villa there is a pavillon...
别墅附近有一座凉亭……


...which is offering some very nice views.
……在凉亭上可以看到一些美丽的景色。







We continued our journey and passed by Deia, a small town which is a popular place for artists.
我们继续我们的行程,穿过戴阿小镇,这个小镇是艺术家们热衷的地方。





The mountains got higher and higher...
大山越来越高……

...until we reached the Puig Major, 1445m, the highest mountain of Mallorca...
……直到我们到达马略卡岛最高峰,海拔1445米高的普伊格马约峰。

... which is topped by a radar station.
……山顶上有一个雷达站。

Nearby is an artificial lake. Its water is collected and is used during the summer season, when only very little rain will fall on Mallorca.
其附近有一个人工湖,人们将水集中在这里用于夏季干旱的时侯。

This part of Mallorca has very alpine character. Here it looks nearly like at home in Austria.
马略卡岛上这部分景观和阿尔卑斯山脉有点相似,看上去就像是置身于奥地利一般熟悉。




A very curved road leads from the Tramantura mountains down to the sea. You'd rather expect to find such a road in the Alps than here on Mallorca, but it was really a pleasure to drive down this road in late afternoon, with nearly no other cars blocking our way.
如此蜿蜒盘旋的山路从特拉曼突拉山往下直入大海,在阿尔卑斯山区也有类似的山路,不过在傍晚时分驾车于此感觉很爽,因为几乎没有其他的车子挡住我们的去路。



The landscape got more green again until we finally reached the bay of Sa Calobra.
最终我们到达萨卡洛布拉海湾的时侯周围的一切变得更绿了。


A well-paved trail leads...
一条铺得很好的小路……



...through a tunnel...
……穿过一条隧道……

...to the beach of Sa Calobra.
……直至莎卡洛布拉海滩。

Actually this is one of the most visited places of Mallorca.
其实这里是马略卡岛上著名景点之一。
Our opinion is that the route leading there is really very nice, but the bay itself is not so spectacular.
不过我们觉得通往海滩的路建造得很不错,只是海滩看上去并不怎么样。
There are nicer bays to be found on Mallorca.
在马略卡岛上的其他地方还可以找到更漂亮的海滩。



On the way back to the hotel we stopped at Mallorca's 3rd biggest city, Inca.
回酒店的途中我们在马略卡岛的第三大城市,因卡市停下来。
It is famous for its "wine cellars" where you can eat some typical Majorican food and of course also drink Spanish wine.
这里因“酒窖”而闻名,在此可以品尝马略卡当地食物,当然也可以喝上西班牙葡萄酒。



We had leg of lamb and "fritto mallorquin".
我们点了烤羊腿和“佛利托·马洛基”(一种马略卡当地菜,用猪肝等内脏做成的,味道还行)。

The fourth day in Mallorca 马略卡岛之旅的第四天 remains copyright of the author R and K, a member of the travel community Travellerspoint.
Comment on this entry | Tweet this | Your own free travel blog | More Travellerspoint blogs
]]>昨天我们疯狂爬山导致累得不行,今天想好好放松一下,于是跑去马略卡首都帕尔马市购物。

We came to the biggest shopping center of Palma. From the top level of the building, you can see the beautiful scenery.
我们来到帕尔马市最大的购物中心购物,从楼顶上望去,可以看到美丽的风景。

In such a nice day, of course people like sitting outside and drinking some coffee.
在如此好的天气里,人们肯定都喜欢坐在室外喝喝咖啡。

Today it was windy, but still quite warm.
今天虽然风很大,但还算比较暖和。

After shopping, we let our baby play in the children's playing ground, she liked it so much.
买完东西后,我们带宝宝在儿童游乐场所里玩,她可开心啦!




Our baby always looks so cute, hehe!
我们的宝贝看上去总是那么的可爱,呵呵!
The third day in Mallorca 马略卡岛之旅的第三天 remains copyright of the author R and K, a member of the travel community Travellerspoint.
Comment on this entry | Tweet this | Your own free travel blog | More Travellerspoint blogs
]]>